Read moreShow less
!Unfortunately, there may be a calculation error when configuring the bed linen. However, you are welcome to send us an email and we will configure your desired cover for you!
You design your very own linen duvet cover and we custom-make this linen bed linen for you in our factory.
After entering the desired dimensions, please specify a version and a design. The price for your bed linen is calculated automatically depending on your selection and is based on each item. You can then determine the number of ceiling covers you want by specifying the quantity.
- A bottleneck closure is a narrow opening that does not extend across the entire width at the bottom of the foot. The blanket is packed in through this opening.
- With an hotel closure, the fabric at the open end of the cover is folded inwards on one side and sewn at the edge. The blanket is held in place by the weft.
- High-quality mother-of-pearl buttons are used for the button closure. The buttons are sewn into the open ends and can be closed there.
- With the zipper you can achieve very good fixation of the filling. Closing is very quick and the bed set stays in place without slipping out.
- With the ribbon closure, the ribbons are sewn into the open ends at equal intervals and can be closed with a bow or a decorative double knot (“butterfly knot”).
By clicking on the “Add to cart” button, the configuration is completed.